Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Doggie deed. I love this type of helpfulness. If I weren't such an allergic person I think I'd be living on a farm somewhere with several farm dogs running free.

On my way to pick up the girls a little terrier, probably a Yorkie - I'm not good with breeds - was running loose in the middle of the road. I slowed and passed her by, parked and walked back to her. She was funny barking at a trio of German Shepards walking by on leash. I made my way to her backing her up onto the sidewalk out of traffic. Thank goodness this isn't a main street. Turned out she lives right there, her owner popped her head out to call her in and thanked me. I have a hunch this wasn't an unusual occurrence! Maybe my next good deed will be to buy the owner a leash! :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment